Well, There’s quite a few title strip creators available on the internet and I’ve been using them for quite a while. They all work pretty well. So why create another one? Well, I really wanted to have a custom image put on a strip for my Christmas song selections this year. That’s it. Once I started doing that, well, I took it a bit farther and combined some of the best features of a variety of the available options. I freely admit that this is based on code originally generated by others. If you’d like my code, I’ll freely give it to you as well.
Features I’ve added:
- Ability to save and load the text associated with the files
- Enhanced color selector. Default colors as well as any color you want.
- Ability to have the strips butted up together, or spaced out.
- A variety of strip formats
- Ability to put images on individual strips.
- Ability to enter a url pointing to custom images to include.
If you find that there are any features you might want added, let me know and I’d be happy to consider it.